Ephesians 3:20-21, "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
I have to stop and formally give God glory for the changes he is making in my heart toward my husband on this journey with cancer. I am selfish. He is turning my selfishness into patience. I am stubborn. He is turning my stubbornness into a tenacious desire to make sure Eric is cared for and comfortable. I am afraid. He is transforming my fear into hope. I am weak. He makes me strong. I am tired. He gives me rest. All of the worry over hum-drum daily stuff is just gone. One hour at a time, He carries me and does more than I can ask or imagine to transform my character for His glory.
I don't mean to sound trite or disingenuous, I really perceive God leading me through this. We can be changed by that power working in us...if we allow it to seep into our pores and direct our lives. I am so blessed to have Godly women standing behind me in this and pointing me to new scripture daily. OPENING my eyes to the precious words of God. Thank you Jesus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Well it's been awhile. Sorry about that. Thanks to those of you who checked in with me personally (as you are wont to do when I am absen...
-
Before February comes to a close, I need to share some of the highlights. Mid-month I took a team down to Baja Mexico again. (Today, I am ...
-
new lights this year Well, I don't really know what happened to the months of October and November. Sorry about that. We did enjoy a q...
No comments:
Post a Comment