![]() |
| Elementary Homeroom Class - Hill Creek 2017 |
Donation link for Keaton
Monday, June 5, 2017
History Project
The last day of school the boys had to give a speech about an important person from history that they had been studying this last 8 weeks. I took a video of each boys' speech, but they are too long to display here. The links should take you to the video on Dropbox. Keaton and Cole got their costumes from Ellen's Aunt June.
On the bulletin board behind them are the characters the kids created to show what their person looked like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Before February comes to a close, I need to share some of the highlights. Mid-month I took a team down to Baja Mexico again. (Today, I am ...
-
Well it's been awhile. Sorry about that. Thanks to those of you who checked in with me personally (as you are wont to do when I am absen...
-
new lights this year Well, I don't really know what happened to the months of October and November. Sorry about that. We did enjoy a q...

No comments:
Post a Comment