I have also noticed my food budget is cut by about 25% from an average month. Our trash is not nearly as full (void of all the take-out containers) each week. Some health issues with Cole and Keaton are changing for the better. And I also feel better eating less sugar and more real food. Onward to Healthy Living!!
Saturday, January 28, 2017
Seafood Salad
Lunch today was an easy seafood salad...with avocado and green onion. On this healthy living quest, I'm finding lots of great recipes to try. Like oven-baked fajitas. And spinach-pesto-ravioli bake. I wish I had taken pictures of those! Shared with friends, they were gobbled up so fast, there was nothing left! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Well it's been awhile. Sorry about that. Thanks to those of you who checked in with me personally (as you are wont to do when I am absen...
-
Before February comes to a close, I need to share some of the highlights. Mid-month I took a team down to Baja Mexico again. (Today, I am ...
-
new lights this year Well, I don't really know what happened to the months of October and November. Sorry about that. We did enjoy a q...

No comments:
Post a Comment